Difference Between Public And Private Instagram Profiles
Instagram is a social media platform for sharing images and videos that Facebook, Inc. Mike Krieger owns, and Kevin Systrom made it. Users can submit photographs and videos to the app’s server, where they can be altered with a variety of filters and categorised using tags and location data.
Pre-approved or public followers may see a post on an account. Users can view trending material and browse the content of other users using tags and locations. To add their material to a feed, users can “like” photos and follow other people.
Instagram offers two types of accounts – public and private. A public account is one where anyone can see your photos and videos. A private account is one where only people who you approve can see your photos and videos.
If you’re not sure which one to choose, here’s a quick rundown of the pros and cons of each:
– Anyone can see your photos and videos, which means you have the potential to reach a large audience
– People can find your account more easily
– You may receive unwanted comments or messages from people you don’t know
– Your photos and videos may be reposted without your permission
– You have more control over who sees your photos and videos, which can be helpful if you’re concerned about privacy
– You’re less likely to receive unwanted comments or messages from people you don’t know
– Only people who you approve can see your photos and videos, which means your potential audience is limited
– People may have difficulty finding your account if they don’t already know your username
If you’re still not sure which one to choose, we recommend starting with a public account. You can always switch to a private account later if you change your mind.
Now that you know the difference between public and private Instagram accounts, it’s time to decide which one is right for you. To know more about private photo view, come visit our site now!